Rent a car Bucharest
The capital of Romania, Bucharest, is known for its large boulevards and impressive buildings, for which in the 1900s it earned the nickname of “Little Paris”. If you are looking rent a car in Bucharest, discover our fleet!
Get on the wheel and discover the future: the BMW i3 has innovative technologies that it uses to ease your everyday life. It connects you to the outside world, keeps you informed of everything that's going on, helps you with the organization, and especially takes you wherever you need to go. He is always ready for the road and exploration, has style, innovative design and gives you electrifying pleasure to drive.
Do you want a comfortable and accessible adventure? Then BMW X1 is the perfect companion for your expedition into the unknown! The interior of the BMW X1 welcomes its passengers with a high-seated position, offering the best possible view and enjoyment while surrounded by high-quality materials. With intuitive maneuverability and flexible use of space, the BMW X1 is the ideal partner for all your future plans.
Are you passionate about adventures or you have a precious journey ahead? The BMW X5 is known to be firm and ready to quickly tackle through successive turns in order to cope with unfavorable weather conditions and to be put to the test at will. The philosophy of this car yells SPORT whenever it can and the driving pleasure of an X5 will come exactly from this direction. You also have tread comfort when you want it, but you also get a rugged and sporty car when you want to get your fix. What could you possibly want more?
He is strong and sporty. I'm the look of an X model and the elegance of a coupé. The BMW X6 goes beyond all limits. The BMW TwinPower Turbo engines are extremely dynamic and efficient, and the BMW xDrive system transfers the car's power to the road. Remarkable equipment such as the Pure Extravagance Design Package as well as top quality materials - all characterize a car that will surely be the focus of attention. At the same time, it is an extremely functional model.
You can visit our showroom in our locations
What we can visit in Bucharest
Bucharest is the capital of Romania, the largest city and the main political, administrative, economic, financial, banking, educational, scientific and cultural center of the country. The most convenient means of transport for Bucharest is the car. That's why we offer BMW cars that fits German quality. They belong to Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, a multinational business specializing in the production of cars and motorcycles. It was founded in 1916, and has a history of over 100 years in the execution of engines. The brands we own include Mini, Rolls-Royce and BMW.
Bucharest is famous for its buildings and museums, and below we will present a selection of buildings to visit in this city. And if you are looking to rent a car in Bucharest, our fleet contains the latest BMW models, ready to accompany you.
- The Palace of Parliament - also known as the People's House, it was built between 1984-1989 and has the title of the largest administrative building in Europe and the second largest in the world after the Washington Pentagon;
- The Village Museum - was founded in 1936 by Dimitrie Gusti and contains samples of houses from all regions of the country. Unique from this point of view, it has become one of the most interesting ethnographic parks in the world in the open air;
- Cantacuzino Palace - was the most elegant residence in Bucharest, during the time of Grigore Cantacuzino, one of the richest citizens of Romania in 1899. This is an eclectic French style building that combines a neoclassical architecture with art nouveau elements. Today, the palace houses the „George Enescu” Museum;
- Calea Victoriei - it was the first road built in Bucharest and initially it was called Wooden Road because it was paved with tree trunks and planks;
- The Romanian Athaeneum - is a concert hall in the center of Bucharest, as well as a landmark of the Romanian capital. The projects of the building are realized by Albert Galleron (France) assisted by C. Baicoianu and was inaugurated in February 1888;
- The “Cotroceni” Palace - is currently the residence of the President of Romania. It was built in 1893, following the plan of the French architect Paul Gottereau;
- The Arch of Triumph - inaugurated on December 1st, 1936, the 27 m high monument glorifies the bravery of Romanian soldiers during the First World War, while celebrating the Union of Romanian provinces in 1918.
To make all these visits safely, opt out to rent a car in Bucharest from Bavaria Mobility. We have 3 locations from where you can rent your BMW car: Otopeni - Henri Coanda Airport, Otopeni car rental - Bavaria Automobile Headquarters, Baneasa - Bavaria Automobile Headquarters, or you can choose to deliver at an exact address.
To ease the rental process, we answered the most frequently asked questions:
- What documents are required?
To rent a car, you need your driving licence / passport and your identity card. If you have the request for contracting as a legal entity, the Company Identification Number will also be required.
- What is the procedure for renting from the airport?
At the time of request, the customer will indicate on the phone call the location of delivery / return. Follow our offers to take advantage of the free car delivery at the airport.
- What is the procedure if I want the delivery to an exact address?
When confirming the reservation (via phone), the details of the delivery / return are established. Depending on the client's request and our availability, we’ll communicate the time of delivery / return. The address requested by the client doesn’t have to be in the area around one of our offices, as we deliver anywhere and anytime. However, for deliveries outside the area (for example in another city), a relocation fee is charged, a fee that varies depending on the distance.
- How long I’ll have to wait for the car to arrive at the requested address?
Immediately after confirmation, the Bavaria Mobility team takes all necessary measures to ensure that the requested car arrives at its destination as quickly as possible.
- What is the work schedule for each renting location?
Whether you have opted for Bucharest, Cluj, Sibiu, Timisoara or Arad, the program is the same: from Monday to Friday, between 9.00-18.00. Apart from this program, we apply an extra hour delivery fee of 25 euros, thus, our delivery service becoming non-stop.